Bure Park Primary School
Bure Park Primary School is one of largest primary schools in Oxfordshire. Catering for to 520 boys and girls, Bure Park Primary School provides a balanced and comprehensive education which incorporates excellent teaching and support staff, modern facilities and a full range of educational technology.
Prior to working with Atmos Technology, Bure Park Primary School was not getting the best use out of their previous investments in ICT. After experiencing issues with their network, servers, hardware, support and data management, they knew it was time for a change.
Students : Up to 520 – ages 3 – 11
Year groups : Reception to Year 6 (Key Stages 1 & 2)
Location : Bicester, Oxfordshirec
When Atmos Technology began working with Bure Park Primary School, there were some areas that required improvement and others which required replacement. As an experienced supplier and managed service provider to the education sector, we offered Bure Park Primary School a comprehensive and customised ICT solution and support package, designed and delivered to meet current and future needs.
What have Atmos Technology provided to improve the IT in school?
- Professional Design, Implementation and Support Services
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server with role specific Virtual 2016 Servers
- Repurposing of Desktops, Laptops, iPads, Printers and Smartboards.
- Upgrade of desktops and laptops to support Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Licencing including Office365 Pro Plus Staff and Student
- School Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution
- Improvements to user and data security to meet GDPR compliance
- New hardware such as laptops, tablets and classroom presentation systems. (including ongoing upgrades to legacy devices)
- Integration of cloud services including secure remote access
- Remote and onsite 2nd and 3rd line IT support services and advice
- ICT that is secure, manageable and easy to use
Since delivering the initial ICT project, Atmos Technology has continued supporting the school. We are assisting the school with its ongoing ICT strategy, ensuring continuous operational and financial improvements are adopted.
Bure Park Primary School is now in an excellent position to embracing future developments in Edtech. Atmos Technology can demonstrate that the ongoing partnership is delivering improvements to the school