Converged infrastructure solutions
At Atmos Technology we are constantly looking at the newest developments in IT, keeping not only us but our customers ahead of the competition.
Nutanix Virtual Computing Platform is the industry's ONLY next-generation converged platform that brings compute and storage into a single appliance. They took the benefits behind the Google file system and brought it to mainstream organizations, like yours.
Nutanix delivers a cost-effective solution with predictable scalability for even the most intensive workloads, such as:
- Virtual Desktop Initiatives (VDI)
- Big Data
- Server Virtualization
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Enterprise Branch Offices
While SANs have served admirably, they are quickly becoming a handicap for the next generation of datacenters. SANs have:
- Poor scalability for virtualized workloads
- Lack of IT agility. VM provisioning tightly coupled with inflexible back-end storage systems
- Network performance bottlenecks under the explosion of I/O requirements in VMs
- Prohibitive capital expenditures on oversized storage arrays
- Unsustainable operational costs to support SAN fabrics built from multiple vendors
A Radical Change is in Order
Fortunately, leading datacenter architects have designed a better approach. Google, Amazon, Facebook, and Microsoft have embraced converged architectures that collapse disparate compute and storage tiers into unified systems. These completely eliminate the need for network-based storage systems like the SAN.